Sunday, January 31, 2016

Week 3, Reading Diary: Aesop (Winter) continued


Aesop (Winter) continued - More of my favorite readings from Aesop (Winter).

The Cat, the Cock, and the Young Mouse

I enjoyed this story very much. It reminds me of how people are so quick to judge another on looks alone. Some of the scariest looking people are some of the kindest and most caring. Some of the prettiest people are ugly on the inside and will take advantage of you in a heartbeat. 


The Goatherd and the Wild Goats
I really liked the theme of this story. Many times in life your friends will come and go. New people will not want to stick around if they see you have been treating your old friends poorly. 
 
Mercury and the Woodman -

Again I really liked the theme of this story. Dishonesty comes at a price, and honesty has its own rewards. Do not think you can be rewarded by dishonesty in the same way that an honest person was.

No comments:

Post a Comment