Sunday, January 17, 2016

Learning Challanges

The H.E.A.R.T. topics I am most interested in is Time and Happiness and Health. Going to school full-time, working part-time, and having a large family to take care of, having time to manage everything is always an issue. I feel like a do an alright job managing my time, but there is always room for improvement. 

Last night: source (studying)

I struggle with finding my happy place sometimes. I am always working to make sure that my family is happy and healthy, but find my own lacking. This is something I truly need to work on. I struggle to find the time to do things that I really enjoy.



 

3 comments:

  1. Time was the topic that I chose. I think it is something we all struggle with regardless of how well we do at time management. Between work, school and family I am sure you have a lot going on. It is extremely difficult to find those little times for yourself to breathe and to enjoy the things that you're passionate about! I am right there with you! I love the meme you used! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea,
    Time does seem to be a common pick that needs to be worked on by a great deal of people, including myself. It is so important to find that piece of happy that is special and made just for you. Maybe exploring the things that you enjoy doing and then making some spare time dedicated to do it during the week will make that a possibility! For me, the pieces of the H.E.A.R.T. I chose were happiness, empathy, and attention because those are all key components of my daily life and the things that I consider to be important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time is also one of the things I struggle with most, but looking at all the things you balance, I realize that I have it easy. I think it is so wonderful of you to be finishing your degree and raising a family, I know that can't be easy. And as for personal happiness, I hope you find little ways along the way to put your happiness at the forefront.

    ReplyDelete