Saturday, January 30, 2016

Growth Mindset: Favorite meme


This meme totally fits me this past week. A couple of my classes are proving to be more challenging than I expected. Along with work and family issues, I have been feeling totally overwhelmed. I have been trying to make the best use of my time. I'm just feeling so tired. Can't seem to get enough restful sleep. I know it will get better. Trying to stay positive. Hopefully I can get some rest tomorrow so I can start next week off on the right foot.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Andrea,

    I'm sorry to hear that! College is rough... no matter your age or stage in life! I'm glad you're staying positive, so keep that up! And yes, remember, sleep makes everything MUCH better! I've discovered a good night's sleep and one hour to work is a lot more useful than two hours work when you're sleep deprived. When you don't get sleep, all you want to do is... well, sleep. Or sit and do nothing. Or eat. Or complain about how sleepy you are.

    So take some time for yourSELF and get some rest! Here's to hoping your week and your classes get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have been doing better lately! Not getting restful sleep really can affect everything else you do. You should know that you have classmates rooting for you in your college endeavors. You are really inspiring and I hope you never forget it! Thank you for being honest about your week and I really do hope you are doing better by now.

    ReplyDelete