Sunday, February 21, 2016

Thoughts about comments

Thinking about the kinds of comments that people leave for me. I really appreciate the feedback I have been receiving. I love hearing how well I have written something, especially since I am very critical of my own work. Writing is not my strong point and having someone point out what I did well is very encouraging. On the other hand, I do welcome comments that express a need for improvement. I am taking these to heart and trying to use them to improve myself. Comments such as "you should explain in more detail about ..." or "what if you did ... instead of ..." are really helpful to me.

I do need to work on writing better comments to others. I see what is helpful to me and I think I need to use more of these types of comments to others. I think I need to be more specific in my comments about what I liked or didn't like. I find specific comments to be the most helpful and I am going to work harder to use these kinds of comments to help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment