Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Time Strategies

I have thought about changing my schedule, but I think that my daily Sunday - Friday plan is working fine for me. I haven't been exactly where I had hoped to be with it, but this layout gives me a little flex room. With family, work, and school, doing a little bit each day seems to be best for me. I had to drop one of my classes this semester. I am disappointed in myself, but it has lifted some of the stress of this semester.

That being said, I will retake that class again in the fall. Next time I will be ready. Other than the one class, I have had a pretty good semester. I'm ready to reward myself with a couple good movies that are coming out soon. If you read my intro, then you know I really like comics and this is the year of Hero vs Hero. There are 2 coming out this spring. I have provided links to the trailers in case anyone is interested in watching it.
 Batman vs Superman Dawn of Justice Trailer                Captain America Civil War Trailer


No comments:

Post a Comment